“You’ve probably heard about some of the negative effects social media can have on our lives. And while they may be true, they by no means have to be the standard or even the norm. The truth is that social media can also be beneficial for society. It can help individuals connect and deepen their relationships. Social media also encourages students to learn and grow. And it can empower busines ses to build their audiences and boost their bottom line.” (HaShem, 2022) as HaShem said, although there are some risks in the use of social media, I think social media has a great positive impact on educators, lawyers, job seekers and so on.

In my last blog post, I described in some detail how social media can be very convenient for job seekers and recruiters. In this post, I want to highlight some of the risks that social media can pose to educators, as well as to them.

https://img95.699pic.com/xsj/0n/h4/le.jpg!/fw/700/watermark/url/L3hzai93YXRlcl9kZXRhaWwyLnBuZw/align/southeast

I am currently a junior at the department of economics, when I’m in the review of economic course, I have noticed on Youtube search module is about all I have to study for a learning video will be very much on the economy, some is a professor at the university of some well-known, some are some cartoon version there is no exact information of the names of the authors study video, While lamenting the convenience provided by free online learning videos to students taking me as an example, I also worry about some problems, such as whether the learning videos without the author’s real identity information are persuasive and whether some knowledge points are explained accurately.

Based on these concerns, I think, in dealing with the way besides Internet related regulators need to intensify supervision, public media literacy also need to strengthen the publisher, such as the use of some official identification ID number further certification issued by the government of the electronic identity on the Internet social media, such as video makers after released video, People can think of their videos as more credible.

Reference

Hashem, H. (2022, June 6). 13 positive effects of social media on our society today. Kubbco. Retrieved July 17, 2022, from https://www.kubbco.com/13-positive-effects-of-social-media-on-our-society-today/