The teaching method THAT I strongly disagree with is spoon-feeding teaching. First of all, this method does not take into account the feelings of students at all. It just forces students to learn the knowledge they need, which is a very stupid teaching method.

Each student to learn the new knowledge learning speed is not the same, because everyone has their part, are they not good at the part of the school at this time if the teacher take crammers, we do not rule out some students can quickly accept new knowledge, perhaps because they have learned in advance, but can not be ignored is the other part of the students, They may first to accept new knowledge, this lesson they can digest absorb things only to understand the concept of knowledge, but when the teacher for knowledge, they are afraid of later can’t keep up with, so can’t timely put forward questions and the teacher, only the problem of don’t understand or couldn’t keep up with the progress of the class accumulate more like a snowball.

To sum up, I agree with the method of thinking and learning at the same time. When teaching, teachers can let students adopt the interactive mode of group discussion, in which students will use their own association to think about the teaching content from multiple perspectives, because each student in the school group will put forward his or her own opinion on new knowledge. This avoids students’ answers focusing on only one related aspect (but at the structural understanding stage). Students in the group not only put forward different opinions, but also give full play to their own advantages and help each other to solve some basic problems, which also avoids students to put forward some simple and vague knowledge points.

In addition, I want to share my learning methods, I’ll before class preview course content first, here I also recommend so the teacher can put each class PPT ahead early learning website), because my native language is not English, so is inevitable in the process of studying in Canada I will meet some of the words I don’t know, So I can make sure that I can understand what I’m listening to. Secondly, I will also use the method of associating familiar content to take notes to help myself to remember new knowledge points more quickly. At the end of the class, I would actively communicate with my classmates in groups. In addition to communicating with the teacher, I think communicating with team members is another way to solve problems.