First of all, for interactive learning resources, I think the most important thing is to communicate with my learners. Just like the topic we discussed last time, spoon-feeding teaching has been abandoned in modern education, and teachers need to devise more methods to help students understand what they learn more vividly.

So I will take the way of real-time teaching, if there is a spread of sex is extremely strong, like the COVID – 19 pandemic and necessity of online teaching, I will try my best to take the way of fixed video lectures a week, considering that may be some students cannot have stability of the Internet to support their real-time online interaction, I will also take every course content to record the screen, In this way, it is not only convenient for students who cannot use the Internet smoothly to learn, but also convenient for students with language barriers (such as non-Native English, certain communication barriers between language and independent living) to watch and learn repeatedly.

In my blueprint, my teaching content includes letting students watch relevant learning videos on apps like YouTube. The reason for choosing this method is that YouTube has the function of translating subtitles, so that students can choose their mother tongue for reference and understanding. The app is available on both mobile phones and computers, with students without computers in mind.

Given the current network teaching environment in which to learn, I will stick to in a fixed time every week to create a Office hour to real-time online to solve the problem of the classmate, considering the students can’t enter the live real-time, I will also set up a discussion thread, the discussion here allows everyone to see, and it also avoids the if I did not reply in a timely manner to the questioner.

In the end, there will be a speech and a quiz to test students’ learning results of this class. I can see the answers submitted by all students in the background of the quiz, which enables me to collect the questions with a large error rate and make more detailed explanations in the later teaching.